Monday, March 3, 2014

Office space is finally complete & obsession over canvas wraps & metal art

My office space has been a work in progress since we moved. I am excited that I can look in any corner of the room and there is not a pile of something or an empty spot that is annoying me. I am very thankful for a handy husband too. He is not only a perfectionist at his work around the house but he has always given me the tools I needed to work. 

 
I finally have a spot to display some senior products like proof books and albums. Sample graduation invitations fit nicely in the wire basket drawers bellow. I purchased this shelving unit at Home Goods. homegoods.com It was one of their many great bargains. I can't go in Home Goods with out finding several things I must have - all at a great price.
 


 

 
I purchased the chairs, desk and the white picture frames from IKEA. ikea.com The desk is two shelving units with a separate desk top. We attached the desktop with Velcro strips and the desk turned out be very functional. You can see I am obsessed with canvas wraps. I LOVE my photo lab. They are local here in Dallas and if I have a problem I can call them and get someone on the phone right away.  They do amazing work. For my Louisiana friends that is an Oak Alley print in the back corner. I am hoping to return to the plantation to take more pictures. The plantation has a special place in my heart. oakalleyplantation.com
 
 
Here is a wall in Russ's office. We are hoping to build on this wall with more pictures in the future.

No comments:

Blog Archive