Monday, June 7, 2010

I am so behind

on my blogging and life in general.  I have to say that my unfortunate "freak" accident has truly revealed many blessings in my life.  I am learning to say, "I will have to get back with you on that" before I jump in with a definite "sure."  I have to give a big thanks to many wonderful families to which I will forever be grateful for thier giving hearts.  I have been blessed with tremendous healing.  So far I am enjoying the the slower pace of summer.  As a matter of fact I am enjoying this summer more than any other in the past.  God continues to amaze me with how can bring so much goodness through a minor little set back. 

Here are a few more pictures from a Spring session.  I love this family.  You can just see the love and warmth in the pictures. 

No comments: