Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Missing the moment.....











Have you ever concentrated on getting the perfect "what ever?" For me most of the time it is all about capturing the "perfect picture." Tonight I was playing around with some editing techniques. I was looking for some pictures to "chop up" for a montage. I came across these. I am so ashamed to say that I totally "missed this moment." One weekend I dragged my poor little suspect out for our usual battle. "Smile for Mommy, sit still, don't wiggle, sit up strait," I pleaded. It was all the usual begging and torment that normally takes place when I take his picture. When I looked through these images tonight I was taken back. There is only one time in his life that he will have that one tooth missing, where his hair is longer with that cute little cow lick. And I am sure when he is 13 and rolling his eyes at me he will not hold rolly pollies any more. He is having such a great time. Adorable!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive